Sunday 6 July 2014

Green & Pink Sunday NOTD

Hey guys!

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!

This week I have chosen to wear a brand new green polish which I have teamed with an extremely pretty pink polish. I have been in the mood for bright nails over the last few days so I thought green was the way to go.

The green polish is OPI's You Are So Outta Lime which I bought on Friday and I absolutely love it. There will be a review coming very soon. The pink is one of my favourites and it is by Seche Vite. It is so gorgeous to apply and lasts so well. I highly recommend it!

What do you think of this combo? Do you like green nail polish?



4 comments:

  1. I love doing this too, one of my manicure is always a different colour. Btw, it's a great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!i love doing it too!:)thanks so much for reading:-)xx

      Delete
  2. I looove the colors!!!! Really bright♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!i have really loved wearing the green polish:)thanks so much for your comment:)xx

      Delete