Monday 7 July 2014

OOTD #5

I thought I would do a quick OOTD post since I haven't done one for a while. I bought this dress on Friday from H&M and I love it. I love the colour of the print and I feel that the style is really flattering. This dress is super comfy too! I wore it with black leggings and a pair of my black biker boots.

It was a total bargain at just £9.99. I will definitely be including it in a wee haul video soon.

What are you loving wearing at the moment? Any favourite items of clothing?Let me know in the comments section-I love hearing from you!:-)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! You look so pretty :)

    - Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much girlie!i really appreciate you reading & leaving comments:)xx

      Delete
  2. I love your dress! Floral is my favorite.
    I'm currently loving my Old Navy denim shorts. They are so comfortable and amazing!

    xx
    destroyed-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!ooh i would really love a good goofy pair of denim shorts but i haven't found any good ones for years!thanks so much for reading:)xx

      Delete