Monday 21 July 2014

Urban Decay Setting Sprays

I have been desperate to get my hands on Urban Decay's Make Up Setting Sprays for a long time and I've finally taken the plunge and bought two of them.

I have purchased the "All Nighter" and "De-Slick" setting sprays and cannot wait to try them out.

There has been so much positive feedback about these setting sprays that I really hope they don't disappoint.

It would be a dream to go a day without my make up looking like it's going to slide off of my face or accidentally smacking myself in the face and removing half of my make up in the process!

Have any of you tried these sprays? How do you find them?



2 comments:

  1. I really like De-slick, I apply it both before and after my make-up to help it last that bit longer and to keep me less shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i am glad you like it and it works!!i hadn't thought to apply before my make up so thanks for that tip lovely:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete