Monday 21 July 2014

Katy Perry Roar, Hero & Champion Necklaces

I couldn't resist buying this pack of three Katy Perry necklaces as I thought they were extremely cute!

The Roar, Hero and Champion necklaces are all on simple delicate chains. I quite like that there is a silver necklace, a gold necklace and a darker silver necklace in the pack. I love that you can wear all three of these necklaces together at different lengths or just wear one or two of them depending on your mood.

It's also pretty cool that each of these words is featured in Katy's song Roar. It just gives a bit more meaning to these necklaces. This song has personal meaning to me so I think these necklaces are pretty awesome.

What do you think of these necklaces? Have you bought any of Katy's jewellery range?





No comments:

Post a Comment