Tuesday 7 April 2015

Barry M's Sky Blue Gelly Hi-Shine Polish

Barry M's Sky Blue Gelly Hi-Shine Polish is a beautiful blue polish. I really can't have enough blue nail polish in my collection right now and this one is definitely one of the best.

Sky Blue glides on so smoothly to the nails with the classic Barry M brush and awesome formula. I love the Gelly Hi-Shine polish formula and Sky Blue does not disappoint. Within two coats my polish was perfect and streak free. This polish is really hard wearing and doesn't take that long to dry.

At the amazing price of £3.99 this polish is an absolute bargain and a total gem to have in your collection. I highly recommend it.

Have you tried Barry M's Sky Blue polish? Would you like to? I love hearing from you!




4 comments:

  1. This is the PERFECT colour for spring, I need to grab it once I'm in town next :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes definitely pick up a bottle:)it is really nice:)thanks for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks:)i really loved wearing this polish:)and thanks for reading as always lovely:)xxx

      Delete