Thursday 9 April 2015

Nails Inc's Columbia Road Blossom Effect Polish

I really love how unique Nails Inc's Columbia Road Blossom Effect Polish is. It is so cool but it is really subtle. I do actually think it looks like blossom. I have worn it over Nails Inc's Chiltern Street Pastel Pink Polish which I thinks just goes so well with it.

This polish applied in the same way as a glitter polish would. I found it needed to be strategically painted on as does glitter but it was not difficult at all. The formula was great and there was the perfect ratio of blossom to polish. The brush is also great.

I would highly recommend trying this polish if you are looking for something a little bit more unique.

What do you guys think? Have you tried this polish? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish! Love the combination,

    <3

    Beth | bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I'm so glad you like it:)i love that its a wee bit different:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great topper. Looks amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie!i love trying out slightly more unique polishes:)thanks so much for reading and for all of your lovely comments recently:)xxx

      Delete