Wednesday 15 April 2015

Nails Inc's Queens Gardens Aqua Gel Effect Polish

Nails Inc's Queens Gardens Aqua Gel Effect Polish is such a beautiful shade.

I absolutely fell in love with this polish as the formula is exquisite. This polish is an absolute dream to apply as it glides on to the nails beautifully. My nails were perfectly opaque within two coats of this polish. It dried rather quickly and as with all Nails Inc polishes it was very hard wearing. 

I literally can't get enough of this polish at the moment. I actually want to go and put it on right now. I would highly recommend buying this polish as it is a gorgeous shade and such great quality. I love it!

Have you tried Nails Inc's Queens Gardens Aqua Gel Effect Polish? Would you like to? Let me know what you think!




2 comments:

  1. It's a pretty blue :-) I've not tried any of the newer Nails Inc. I tend to pick them up cheap in TK Maxx! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh the new polishes have just as awesome a formula as the old ones but they are quite a bit more expensive which is a shame!thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete