Thursday 23 April 2015

Models Own's Icing Polishes

I had been lusting after Models Own's new Icing Collection Nail Polishes for a while and I have finally managed to pick up a few of them.

As you can see I have bought the pastel pink polish called Pink Icing along with Peach Icing, Lilac Icing and Mint Icing.  I am a total sucker when it comes to pastel nail polish so I can't wait to try these polishes out.  There will be lots of posts on these Icing Polishes coming soon.

Do you have any of the Models Own Icing Collection Polishes? What do you guys think of them?





2 comments:

  1. I don't own any of these. I'll look forward to your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i have tried two of them out now & i love them!!they have a great formula:)thank you:)xxx

      Delete