Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tanya Burr's Mischief Managed Polish

Tanya Burr's Mischief Managed Polish is the perfect stunning red polish. This polish is very striking. It it great if you want to add some colour to an outfit.

It is an extremely glossy polish. I have noticed that some red polishes are a bit thin but this polish was fine. The formula was good but not as thick as some of my favourite polishes though I have noticed that red polishes often have thinner consistencies.  The brush applied the polish well and this polish dried very quickly.

Overall, this is a nice bright red polish which is something that is a bit different for me.

What do you think about this polish? Do you normally wear red polish?




2 comments:

  1. It's a stunning red :-D And I like a good sexy red :-)

    If my husband had his way, I'd be wearing red most days with the occasional Dance Legend from time to time! That man just loves his reds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha:-)im glad you like a good red polish:)thanks for reading as always lovely:)xxx

      Delete