Wednesday 19 August 2015

Catfish-The Movie

Catfish the movie is an absolute MUST watch film! I discovered it on Netflix and as I had seen the TV show before thought I would give it a watch. I was hooked straight away!

Catfish the movie is quite different from the TV show as it is more the shocking starting point for the idea for the TV show. This film is so intriguing because totally unexpected things happen which make you desperate to find out more.

I won't spoil the film by telling you what happens but I highly recommend watching it. It is just so interesting and captivating. I loved it and I think you guys will too!

Have any of you guys seen Catfish the movie? Is it something you would like to watch? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omi god! I am a catfish addict! I love it so much! The only thing missing from the movie was max!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omi god! I am a catfish addict! I love it so much! The only thing missing from the movie was max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omi god! I am a catfish addict! I love it so much! The only thing missing from the movie was max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps really sotry I have no idea why the comment comes up like 3 or 4 times.... hmm... weird... might be Bloglovin. .. might be my phone any way sorry about it... something crazy is going on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Max is awesome!!:)haha don't worry about it-i found it quite funny to find you had left so many comments:)its not a problem:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  7. It's a great film and I'm totally into the TV show. Max is just brilliant :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is-i wish i had known about it years ago cos its such a great watch:)who doesn't love max?:)hehe thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm going to have to challenge myself to watch Nev's film Catfish, before I watch Max's film We Are Your Friends. But can I really delay watching a little bit of Zac Efron? Hehe!

    Row Bow
    X

    What Row Chose...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you definitely should watch catfish first as its available on netflix right now:)I'm looking forward to seeing Max's new film although I'm not sure how interested i am in EDM DJ's?i don't even know what if i got those initials right but u know what i mean haha:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete