Wednesday 26 August 2015

Essie Nail Polish Haul

Ahh some more beautiful Essie polishes have joined my collection.  I treated myself to these Essie polishes as it was my birthday recently and I usually only receive/purchase Essie polishes around my birthday and Christmas.

These new pastel polishes that I bought really brighten up my day. I love these bright polishes too. I had been lusting after these glitter polishes for a long time and finally found them on Nail Polish Direct.

I cannot wait to try all of these out and wear them with different glitter polishes.

From the first to last individual photo the names of the polishes are: Sittin' Pretty, Knockout Pout, Tour De Finance, Chills & Thrills, Blossom Dandy, Serial Shopper, Summit Of Style & Stroke Of Brilliance.

Which is your favourite Essie polish above? Have you tried any of these Essie polishes before? Let me know what you think!











4 comments:

  1. Nice picks I like the last two. I still don't own any Essie polishes lol! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their glitter polishes are really nice & their pastel polishes are just awesome:)i tried the lilac one yesterday and it was so beautiful:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Great colors. I have some of those in my collection as well. Great choices.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay thats so cool-Essie just have the most beautiful polish shades ever:)thanks so much for reading & commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete