Wednesday 26 August 2015

MAC Nail Polish

I am having such an exciting time right now in relation to nail polish. My Mum very kindly bought these gorgeous Mac nail polishes for me for my birthday and I was absolutely overwhelmed by their beauty. I was so grateful that she had trekked all the way over to the Mac shop to buy me these. She really deserves an award for her thoughtfulness!

These polishes are all so pretty and all very "me" so I cannot contain my excitement about trying there out. I...MUST....MAKE ...TIME...to try out and photograph these amazing sparkly polishes as soon as possible.

From first to last individual polish photo the names of the polishes are: Special Poition, Sparkledust, Fashion Fizz, #Obsessed & Quick Million.

What do you guys think about these Mac polishes? Do you have a favourite Mac Nail Polish? Which is your favourite polish featured in this post? Let me know in the comment section!







5 comments:

  1. OMG *faints* they look amazing. SERIOUSLY :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeek i tried them all apart from the yellow one yesterday and they are pretty gorgeous:)I'm wearing the pinky/red glitter right now with purple holographic polish & it look so cool:)these may be ones to put on your christmas list hehe:)thanks so much for reading as always lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. eeek i tried them all apart from the yellow one yesterday and they are pretty gorgeous:)I'm wearing the pinky/red glitter right now with purple holographic polish & it look so cool:)these may be ones to put on your christmas list hehe:)thanks so much for reading as always lovely:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef, I love your blog so much but it makes me want to buy literally everything you post haha!
    I've never tried MAC polishes but I think 'Obsession' might need to be my first investment - perfect for coming into A/W! Hope you had a lovely birthday too!

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha awwww thanks so much lovely:)I am so so happy that you like my blog:)So sorry for being such an enabler haha:)oh my gosh yes Obession is such a great one-definitely one of my top 3 polishes at the moment:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete