Thursday 27 August 2015

Swarovski Phone Case

My parents gave me this beautiful Swarovski phone case for my birthday and I absolutely love it. I'm sure you all know that I love sparkles so this amazing case was the perfect gift for me. I think this would make such a lovely Christmas gift for a loved one!

The black, turquoise green and cobalt blue Swarovski crystals are so beautiful and sparkly. I was a bit worried that because of the way the crystals have been set on the phone case that they would fall off but that hasn't happened so far thanks goodness.

This is such a special gift that I know I will be using this for years to come.

What are your thoughts on this phone case? Do you guys think this would make a good gift? I'd love to know what you think!




9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and such me colours ^_^
    Although I'm afraid I may lose some time just looking at it and getting the light to reflect off of it. Easily entertained what can I say?!
    You always have such funky phone cases, I've had the same one on mine for almost 2 years (my phone is 2 years a couple of days after my birthday haha). It's Doctor Who's Tardis so I haven't wanted to change it. xD

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha well that is part of its charm:)you are allowed just to stare at it haha:)I seem to have gone all out with the pretty phone cases lately but ooh thats cool that you have a Tardis case-i can see why you haven't changed it:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow I love this - so pretty

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it lovely:)it is super pretty-makes such a great gift:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites...Sharing for wonderful information.


    Photo Phone Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    Buy iPhone 4s Back Cover in India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always check us out..if you want unique phone cases

    ReplyDelete