Wednesday 5 August 2015

My New Sparkly Lamp

Ah how amazing is my new sparkly lamp!?! I cannot get over how beautiful it is even when it is not lit up! I have never ever had a lamp in my house that is as nice as this one so I am totally in awe of it and can't believe that I own something so lovely.

As my room hasn't been decorated for a very long time I am so grateful that I'm finally getting to redecorate now and that I am able to have such beautiful things in it. I am hoping that when it's finished it will be my dream bedroom.

What do you guys think about this table lamp? Do you like furnishing your house with sparkly homeware? Let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you-i just want to stare at it hehe:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG this lamp is stunning! It's gorgeous, you have great taste! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girlie!:)it was my mum who convinced me to get it and I'm so glad she did as i love it:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Would brighten up a room. I think I'd just love the patterns the light makes on the walls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make really cool patterns and is so pretty even when it is daylight and its not switched on!Beware though it is crazy bright haha:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete