Wednesday 12 August 2015

Melissa & Joey

I love the TV show Melissa & Joey so much and I got such a nice surprise when I found out that Amazon Prime Video has all 4 seasons available to watch. This is great because iTunes doesn't even have season 4 yet.

Melissa & Joey stars Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch) and Joseph Lawrence (Brotherly Love). I grew up watching both of these awesome comedic actors and I knew that they are hilarious so decided I had to watch Melissa & Joey.

I loved it from the first episode. This show has a great storyline, which I won't ruin, and is full of great comedy. I highly recommend checking it out especially if you like comedy's like Mike & Molly, Two Broke Girls and Mom.

Have you guys ever seen Melissa & Joey? Is it something that you had been wanting to watch but didn't know where to find it? Let me know in the comment section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment