Thursday 27 August 2015

MAC Eyeshadow Palette

I can't quite believe that I am now the owner of a full MAC eyeshadow Palette. My Mum picked me out a "Cool Neutral" MAC eye shadow palette and I'm crazily excited to use it. It has both matte shadows and shimmery/sparkly shadows which is awesome along with really light shades, medium shades and dark shades. It is really everything you need for creating amazing eye looks.

What do you guys think about this palette? Have you ever tried MAC eyeshadow before? These are my first ever MAC eye shadows. Do you guys have any favourite MAC eye shadows? I would love it if you let me know in the comments section.




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. eeeeek i know:)i want it to stay all pretty & unused but at the same time I'm desperate to try it:)thanks for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aw thank you:)they are gorgeous:)i can't stop looking at them:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  3. so pretty! I have mine and I've been waiting to do a blog post on it. But it is so old that it still has the old MAC palette packaging. So tempted to spend pointless money buying the updated packaging :p

    Fi | http://fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally hadn't realised that they have changed the packaging:)you could always try to justify buying a new one if you have almost used up the old one?!?haha:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  4. Stunning, I also love the warm neutrals palette. Amazing colours x

    Ciara Rose | AllureImpassionedGoddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i might consider getting the warm neutral palette if i like this one..i really hope i love it:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  5. This MAC Eyeshadow Palette is so pretty! I love all of the colours, they are gorgeous! I really like the casing too :) El xxxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i know, i can't stop just looking at it and swatting them haha:)i love the casing too-its so sleek and lovely:)thanks so much for reading El:)xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh this is beautiful, I'm so jealous! :)
    I'd love to see some make-up looks with this on!

    Kelly| Daydreams&Daisychains ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you!well i shall try and get brave enough to do that but whenever i take photos of my make up i always feel like i look so weird-it never comes out with me looking normal!thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete