Wednesday 10 June 2015

ASOS Peace Sign Necklace

I have been trying to find a chunky peace sign statement necklace for over a year and I think I have finally found the perfect one. I absolutely love this large gold coloured peace sign necklace which I found on Asos for £10.00.

I literally just want to wear it with every outfit because I think it is do cool. Back in the 1990's when I was a kid I adored peace sign jewellery and had a couple of necklaces that I loved. I feel like I'm as cool as the Spice Girls when I have it on which I know is a bit embarrassing but hey- girl power! 

In all honesty I just love the peace sign symbol. I don't know why but I just love it.

This necklace is lovely and light weight as well as being beautifully shiny.

I am so happy I found this necklace on Asos!

What do you think about this necklace? Do you love peace signs as much as I do? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment