Wednesday 10 June 2015

Models Own's Pink Wellies Festival Polish

Models Own's Pink Wellies Festival Polish is a gorgeous mid-toned pink shade.  It looks great when it's on your nails and really brightens up your day.

This Polish was a dream to apply to my nails because the formula was so excellent. It is the perfect consistency and the brush is great. I love how well pigmented this polish is and my nails were totally opaque after two coats of polish. My nails were streak free. I was really happy with how quickly this polish dried. As always with Models Own this polish is pretty hard wearing.

I can't wait to wear Models Own's Festival glitter polish, which is called Colour Explosion, over it!

I definitely recommend this polish especially if you are going to any festivals this summer as after all it is from The Festival Collection.

What do you think about Models Own's Pink Wellies Festival Polish? Have any of you bought the collection? Let me know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment