Thursday 11 June 2015

Barry M's Atlantis Aquarium Glitter Polish: From The Archives

Here is my New Year Nails post:).....

This year I am wearing Barry M's gorgeous Atlantis Aquarium Glitter Polish for New Year. I am so excited to show this polish to you guys. It literally looks like I have jewell encrusted nails. This polish is just gorgeous and it's Barry M so it was a bargain price and is amazing quality.

All of the differently shaped and coloured glitter particles really make this glitter so special.

It applied really nicely although you have to be careful that you don't overload your nails with too much of the clear polish. I did a lot of strategic glitter placement but it was worth it.

I wore this polish over Nails Inc's Black Taxi polish which I think is the perfect base colour.

I am extremely happy to be seeing in the new year wearing this gorgeous polish. I would highly recommend it!

What do you guys think about this glitter polish? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment