Thursday 11 June 2015

Rimmel Shooting Star Space Dust Polish: From The Archives

Ooh I'm loving this Rimmel Space Dust Polish in Shooting Star. A few weeks ago I posted about the awesome lilac Moon Walking polish which spurred me on to try some of the other polishes in the collection. 

Shooting Star is a silver textured glitter polish from the Rimmel Space Dust collection and I love it. I'm now addicted to these polishes as they are so sparkly. I wasn't sure if I'd like textured glitter polishes but I love them. 

The formula is so nice and it glides onto your nails as if it is just metallic polish rather than glitter polish. The brush is really nice and applies the polish effortlessly. You only need two coats of this polish and your nails are perfect. I also love the fact that this polish dries so quickly and it is extremely hard wearing. Even though you don't wear a top coat with it, it just doesn't chip. 

I would definitely recommend these Space Dust polishes! I am really excited about them and can't wait to try a few more:-)

Have you tried these Rimmel polishes before? If so, what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment