Wednesday 10 June 2015

McFly's Autobiography: Unsaid Things...Our Story

I never would have thought that I would have been totally addicted to reading McFly's autobiography. I was never really a big fan of them but their book was so interesting that I was completely hooked.

McFly's autobiography "Unsaid Things...Our Story" is such a great book because it guides you through the lives and careers of four young men. I love finding out about people's childhoods and what they were like when they were young so I loved the beginning of this book.

What I found super interesting was how the band was formed and all the insider information about the music industry that the band provided to explain how the band was formed. It was also great to read about their career so far as there were a lot of really cool things I didn't know about the band. For example, they really didn't like their image or their sound when they released their album Above The Noise. That is the only McFly album I have ever bought because I loved their new sound.

Overall, I was completely shocked at how much I enjoyed this book. I would definitely recommend giving it a read even if you are not a McFly fan. You might find it really interesting!

Have any of you guys read McFly's autobiography? What did you think about it? Are any of you huge fans? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment