Wednesday 3 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish - Round 2


There are a number of polishes that I have posted about previously that I did not have time to photograph properly. Recently I have had more time so I have managed to photograph the polishes at their best. The polishes in this post are Blueberry, Green Berry and Prickly Pear.

I really wanted to show you pictures of these Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes in their full glory because I have noticed that a lot of people have found that they do not apply well. I have had the opposite experience with them and found that they do not streak at all and cover really well. I think the key is to make sure that you don't put too little polish or too much polish on your nails.

Here is the link to my first post on these polishes: http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/barry-m-gelly-hi-shine.html






Let me know your thoughts on these photos!








































No comments:

Post a Comment