Saturday 27 July 2013

Skull & Cross Bone Nail Tattoos


I think these skull and cross bone nail tattoos are really cute and add something special to your nail polish. They are water transfer nail tattoos so unfortunately are a bit tricky to apply. They tend to slide all over your nail and if they get wrinkled it is quite difficult to smooth them out. I accidentally applied one of the tattoos a bit squint. The tattoo still felt like I could slide it about-so I did. Big mistake. It pulled some of my nail varnish off so I had to carefully disguise this. Ahhh! It's quite disappointing that these nail tattoos are so hard to use. I would love to find some like I had when I was a kid in the 1990s where you place on your nail, rub the sheet of paper it is on and BOOM...your nail tattoo is in the perfect place on your nail!

I bought these from amazon and they don't have a specific brand.

What do you guys think? Have you tried water transfer nail tattoos?








No comments:

Post a Comment