Sunday 7 July 2013

Nails Inc's Sloane Gardens Navy Glitter Polish


Unfortunately, I was not impressed at all by Nails Inc's Sloane Gardens navy glitter polish. I thought it would be exactly the same as their other awesome full coverage glitter polishes but it definitely was not. It applies really horribly. It was like trying to apply glitter gel to my nails which went all gunky when I was trying to apply each coat. This led to uneven coats of polish which looked all humpy and bumpy. I have found that Nails Inc's full coverage glitter polishes usually apply really well because their formulas are great. I thought this polish would basically consist of lots of glitter in a clear polish which would glide on smoothly but it really was more of a gel that was horrendous to apply. I can usually make nail polishes work for me even if they are a bit stubborn but this polish just looked awful. I am a massive fan of Nails Inc so I am really disappointed. I would recommend their other glitter polishes but I would suggest staying away from this one.

What do you guys think? Have you tried this polish?







No comments:

Post a Comment