Friday 26 July 2013

Ciate Pinkalilly Shimmer Polish


So, I have been raiding my Mum's nail polish box again and decided I would like to try Ciate's Pinkalilly Shimmer polish. It is a really pretty mid-pink colour with a golden shimmer running through it. I really wanted to try is polish to see how I got on with it as I usually don't favour Ciate polishes. I was surprised by how well this polish applied. It was fairly streak free and in two coats it was opaque. I was rather impressed with the formula. The brush was totally different to the other Ciate polishes that I had tried before. It was more like the Bourjois brushes than the previous long, thin, straight brushes that I had encountered with Ciate polish.  Overall, this polish was a nice surprise.

Have you tried Ciate shimmer polishes? Do you find their solid colour polishes difficult to apply? Would love to hear your thoughts!










1 comment:

  1. Thank you!im following you now!tried to comment on your nail polish post but my ipad wouldn't let me:(

    ReplyDelete