Friday 19 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish : Satsuma


While I was on my red nail polish buying spree I added Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine polish in Satsuma to my collection. It is a bright orange toned red polish. It almost transforms your nails into juicy pieces of fruit. That sounds really weird but if you look at the photos it might make more sense! I've never been drawn to red polishes but I've decided to branch out a bit and be more adventurous. I will probably use this colour a lot for nail art purposes. Of course, it is a Gelly Hi-Shine polish so it ticks all of the boxes in terms of non-streak formula, glossy shine, good brush and pigmentation. I literally can't get enough of these Barry M polishes at the moment. So, if you are into orange toned red polishes I would definitely recommend this little gem of a polish. 

What do you guys think of this polish?

Here are the links to my other Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish posts!





Grapefruit Gelly Hi-Shine Polish:

Passionfruit Gelly Hi-Shine Polish:















8 comments:

  1. These look really nice!
    Have to try out this gelly nail polish

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!yeh you should!its such a nice polish!:)

      Delete
  2. Yet to try this but this one looks like such an incredible shade!!! Must buy one to try xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish!! x

    http://crossesandvelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this, definitely have to add some Gelly polishes to my collection! X

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete