Sunday 7 July 2013

Barry M Jewel Britannia Glitter Polish


I am really happy that I purchased Barry M's Jewel Britannia Glitter polish at the end of 2012. I presume it was released to celebrate the Queens Jubilee and the awesome London 2012 Olympics. This glitter polish consists of red, blue and silver pieces of glitter which again I presume represent the colours of the British flag with silver taking the place of white. There are three different sizes of glitter particles in this polish which makes it look even more interesting. I have worn this polish over white and can't wait to wear it over other colours.

I really like the colour mix in this polish and I wish I had had this polish when the 2012 Olympics were actually happening!

What do you think of this Barry M Glitter polish?
















No comments:

Post a Comment