Tuesday 3 February 2015

Ciate Candy Craze Polish

Ciate's Candy Craze Polish is a lovely festive glitter polish. I know christmas was weeks ago but I still want to show you how pretty this polish is. I hope it lasts until next year so I can make sure I get lots of use out of it.

This polish has a range of different sized glitter particles and has a mixture of red, white and green particles. The green particles are shiny but the red and white particles are matte. 

I really enjoyed applying this polish and it's formula was great. I love the Christmassy look this polish provides.

This Polish was meant to be scented but I couldn't really detect a scent which really did not matter. 

This polish is so pretty I might actually try to get away with wearing it throughout the year!

What do you think about this polish? Let me know your thoughts!

Ciate's Candy Craze Polish

Ciate's Candy Craze Polish

Ciate's Candy Craze Polish

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! It reminds me of a dress I have that's black with similar colored pattern!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh sounds like a really cool dress!!:-)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete