Thursday 12 February 2015

My 1 Year YouTube Anniversary

I cannot believe that it has been one whole year since I uploaded my very first YouTube video. The year has absolutely flown by and I have had so much fun filming videos.

Starting my YouTube channel is literally one of the best things I have ever done. I had wanted to do it for years but didn't have the courage. So, managing to actually film and upload videos was a huge achievement for me.

If any of you have been pondering whether to make YouTube videos my advice is to GO FOR IT!!!! It is so much fun and you get to interact with lots of lovely people from the blogging and youtube-ing world. It's just such a cool experience and if I can do it then so can you!

Thank you so much to all of you who have watched my videos since I started a year ago and to everyone who has subscribed since.  I hope we have another year of YouTube banter ahead of us.

Have you ever wanted to make YouTube videos? Or have you recently made your first few videos? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment