Friday 20 February 2015

Topshop's Sweet Treat Glitter Polish

Topshop's Sweet Treat Glitter Polish is another spectacular (yes I just used the word spectacular) polish which has made me even more addicted to their polish than before.

This polish consists of turquoise, yellow gold and rose gold glitter particles which I think is a very unique combination. These colours work so well together.

The formula, as always, was fantastic. The polish applied beautifully to the nails and the brush dispersed the glitter fairly evenly. This polish dried really quickly and was extremely hard wearing.

Again, I can't rave about Topshop polish enough. I feel like I am turning into their number one fan. 

I highly recommend this polish-it's so cool!

What do you guys think of Topshop's Sweet Treat Glitter Polish?  Do you like the mix of colours of glitter? I would love to hear from you!




6 comments:

  1. Wow! What gorgeous colours! The only thing I'm not so keen on is the gold as I prefer silver but it is still a gorgeous nail varnish all the same, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it would have looked really nice if it was turquoise & silver actually...maybe with some mint glitter particles too:)thanks so much for reading girlie:)xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour! I love Topshop nail varnishes, I find them to be really good quality and long-wearing.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i agree!im so glad that I've found someone else who loves Topshop polishes:)they are just so good:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. oh wow love it looks so good on!

    www.Mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw so glad you like it girlie:)its so cool,obviously looks even better in real life:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete