Tuesday 17 February 2015

OOTD: Denim Shirt

Here is a quick outfit of the day for you guys. I absolutely love this denim shirt that I bought from Topshop. It is extremely comfy and is long enough to cover your bum if you want to wear it with just leggings.

I really love the Warehouse necklace that I am wearing with it. I think the casualness of the denim and the extravagance of the necklace look great worn together.

What do you think about this outfit? Do you like to wear statement necklaces with collard shirts? Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. denim dress shirt (Y)

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its a bit too short to be classed as a dress but maybe you could call it a tunic:)xxx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!!thats so lovely of you to say girlie:)thanks so much for reading & commenting:)it means so much:)xxx

      Delete
  3. Pretty necklace

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!thats the one i posted about a few weeks ago:)xxx

      Delete