Monday 9 February 2015

Project Life #2 The Folder & Page Protectors

I chose the folder my mums birthday from Hobbycraft. I knew she would really like it as it is pink. There were only a coupe of styles on Hobbycraft to choose from which is a shame! This folder is so great as it is extremely sturdy. Hopefully it will stay in good condition so when I give it to mum she will think it looks lovely!

This folder cost £19.99 from Hobbycraft but you could always check the specifications and get a less expensive one from somewhere else.

I think part of what makes Project Life Scrapbooking so special is the page protectors that you can buy. They are the clear sheets with pockets for photos etc on them that you can slide your photos into. I originally couldn't find any Style A page protectors so I bought Style D from Hobbycraft for £6.99 for a pack of 12(which is 24 sides to fill up). I then bought style C from Hobbycraft again for £6.99 for a pack of 12. I then finally managed to buy two packs of 12 Style A page protectors from amazon for £6.99 each.

I accidentally bought small page protectors from amazon for £4.99. They would be really cool to use to make a wee book of photos and things you want to remember. You can obviously also use them in your scrapbook.

I am so glad that these page protectors were invented as they really are great for displaying your photos and decorative cards. They are also extremely easy to use when you don't have much time to spend on scrapbooking.

What do you guys think about Project Life Scrapbooking? Is it something you think you would like to do?

project life the folder page protectors

project life the folder page protectors

project life the folder page protectors

project life the folder page protectors

project life folder pay protectors

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I have tons of photos and ticket stubs etc, floating around the house and this seems like the perfect solution to organise them all. There is nothing better than flicking through an old scrapbook to bring back some great memories :)
    Mish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its such an easy way to organise them and once its finished it will be really special:)i think I'm loving scrapbooking more than just putting photos in an album which i haven't done for years:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete