Tuesday 21 May 2013

Barry M Foil Effect Polish


I had my eye on Barry M's Foil Effect polish for a long time and never got round to purchasing them. Of course I could not resist them when I saw them in the Boots 3 for 2 sale. I know I keep going on about it a lot but really it was amazing!

These polishes create a metallic foil effect. I did not have any metallic polishes like these and thought I would seize the day and buy them. I am really glad I now have these polishes in my collection.

Application was smooth and coverage was really good. I applied two coats which is pretty standard. I then decided to paint a leopard print pattern over the polish using my models own nail art pen.

I can't fault these foil polishes at all. Have you tried them? What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment