Friday 24 May 2013

L'Oreal Confetti Polish


L'Oreal  Confetti polish seemed to be sold out in my local Boots and Superdrug for weeks as well as online. However, I finally got my mitts on a bottle of this elusive polish.

It consists of black and white glitter particles in differing sizes. It has a clear base colour so you can paint it over any colour you would like. I noticed it has a very very slight shimmer to it but it does not distort whatever colour that you paint it on top of which is good. I really like it because it can transform any colour that you feel needs an extra bit of excitement. I am not really into wearing one solid colour on my nails-I like to have a bit of something going on, so this polish is perfect for me. 

The only criticism I have is that the brush that came with my polish is a bit splayed. Hopefully they won't all be like that though.

What do you think of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment