Wednesday 22 May 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Nail Polish Duo


Asos is not somewhere I would usually buy nail polish from but I have discovered that they actually have some exclusive sets of polish by brand names. They also have offers on nail polish so you can find some awesome polishes at reduced prices. Although, they do not have a massive selection but they have some unique polish sets.

I discovered OPI's Eurso Euro which is a lovely navy blue polish on Asos. It applies smoothly and streak free. I really like that the polish has a large soft brush which covers your nail well and improves application. It is a bit like the brushes that are used in the Essie polish. This polish came in a duo set with the gorgeous Polka.com which is a sparkly polish made up of purple, pink and blue glitter. As they were sold together I teamed up both of these polishes and they looked so pretty. Again, the glitter polish applied really well and the glitter coverage was quite dense so you could probably wear it on its own with only a few coats.

I have never been a massive fan of OPI but I am now thinking that I have never given them a proper chance to impress me. I will definitely be digging out my OPI crackle polishes and giving them another go. What are your favourite OPI polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment