Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nails Inc's Spring Trend Shades


Right now I cannot get enough of pastel coloured nail polish - especially mint green! Nails Inc's new spring trend shades have not disappointed me. They have introduced a pale pastel blue colour called Chelsea Physic Gardens which I love! I had been searching to find a polish this colour for a while so I was so excited when I saw this new release. The pale mint green polish is called Royal Botanical Gardens and again it is such a beautiful colour. 

As usual these polishes are very hardwearing and apply totally opaque. You do not need more than two coats of these polishes and could probably get away with just one. They go on streak free and already are two of my all time favourites. I have worn them so many times already. 

If you want some lovely pastel nail polish and are willing to spend a little more than you normally would then I would definitely advise purchasing either of these polishes. I love them. You will not be disappointed. 

What do you guys think?

I used the blue polish on the thumb of my polka dot nails and the mint  polish under some models own glitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment