Sunday 26 May 2013

Models Own Nail Art Pen


The Models Own Nail Art Pen is one of my favourite nail art discoveries ever and I am so glad that I bought myself one. I purchased it from boots for £6.00 and it was well worth the price (Boots online have a 3 for 2 deal on models own right now so you might be able to get yourself a couple a bargains).

I love that this product is a combination of a nail art pen and a very thin nail art brush. If you pop off the lid the mental pen is revealed and is good for creating dots if you don't have dotting tools. When you unscrew the top part you find the brush. This is my favourite part. You can make the brush thicker by dipping it in more polish or make the brush thinner by brushing off polish and shaping the brush into a very thin point. 

I use the brush part to create my leopard print nail design and am really looking forward to trying zebra print out with it. 

I would highly recommend this nail art pen/brush. It is a great combo and definitely good value for money. I swear by it and I am sure you will too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment