Tuesday 28 May 2013

Multicoloured Leopard Print Nail Art


I had so much fun the other day creating these multicoloured leopard print nails. If you want to know exactly how I created this leopard print pattern and my tips for doing it yourself then have a look at my leopard print nails guide here : http://scottishstefsnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leopard-print-nails-guide.html?m=1

For this design I used a base coat, two coats of white polish, dotted spots of my favourite colours onto my nails using my dotting tools and then used my Models Own nail art pen to finish off the leopard spots.

I like to have bright, fun patterns on my nails so I'm really happy that I tried out this multicoloured leopard print design.

Let me know what combinations of colours you have used to create a leopard print design?










5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! All of your nail art is fantastic! I can't wait to see more posts, your newest follower. Jess xx

    Http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!im so glad you like it!:)thanks for following!:)

      Delete