Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nails Inc's Westbourne Park Hologram Polish


Nails Inc's Westbourne Park Hologram Polish is a new polish which has been launched for spring/summer 2013 and it is priced at £12.00. It is a silver polish which is actually very holographic. I had been waiting for a truly holographic polish to be available in the UK that was not a glitter polish. I had not seen any others so had high hopes for this polish. As my photos show, an array of different colours were picked up when the light hit the polish on my nails. As always with Nails Inc it applied perfectly, had great coverage and was hard wearing. This polish was a great discovery-I am glad I have found a truly holographic polish to add to my collection.

Let me know if you have found any other holographic polishes and what you think of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment