Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat


Recently I tried Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat. I was intrigued to try a polish that was meant to give you a gel effect. I found that the polish went on really well and was hard wearing. The polish left a really smooth and glossy surface which was great. I think this polish is similar to the Revlon Top Coat which I love and think is the best top coat available  in chemists. Therefore, I did not find that the Nails Inc Gel Effect polish was anymore gel like than the Revlon Top Coat. It is a really good top coat but I have found one just as good. It costs around £13.00 so I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't as special as I had hoped that it would be.

Please let me know your thoughts if you have tried this gel top coat!


No comments:

Post a Comment