Friday 23 August 2013

Birthday Polish :)


My parents very kindly bought me some nail polish for my birthday all of which I didn't already have so it was a lovely surprise.  I was so excited to try them all out so I will have lots of new posts coming soon about polish from brands such as Topshop, Bourgeois, Leighton Denny, OPI and Dior.

Here is a sneak peek photo of the polish that I will be posting about soon! I'm rather excited!:-) Can you tell I love nail polish?!?!

Do you have any of these polishes? If so, what do you think of them? Are there any in the photo that you would like to try?

2 comments:

  1. Love Topshop nail polishes, looks like you've got a great selection there! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I can't believe I had never tried them before!i really like them too!:)x

      Delete