Friday 2 August 2013

OPI Silver Shatter Polish


OPI Silver Shatter polish is another old polish I found hidden away in a box which I thought I would try out. I tried this polish over a black base and also over a pink base. This polish is pretty but I don't think it is as good as the black OPI Shatter polish which I also found. The formula is really thick and it does not glide onto the nails easily. This seems to effect it's ability to shatter in a weird way. It just about coats your whole nail in silver polish. Even when I applied a very thin, light layer of polish it still didn't seem to shatter very well. You can let me know what you think from seeing the photos but I think the black OPI Shatter polish is much better in terms of formula, application and shatter.

Here is the link to my Black OPI Shatter polish post:



















3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I've been eyeing off these forever!
    Emily xoxo || daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:)I would recommend the black one if you are going to buy one!:)

      Delete
  2. these nails are gorgeous!
    xx

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete