Sunday 4 August 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Strawberry Fizz


I had never tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish polish until my mum brought one home the other day in an attempt to find the perfect pink polish. I used to have the Rimmel 60 second polishes when I was a kid but had never tried the Lasting Finish ones so was interested to see what it they were like. The polish I tried was a lovely bright pastel pink polish called Strawberry Fizz. I was really surprised by the quality of this polish. The formula was great and my nails were opaque in two coats. I found that the polish applied really easily too. The brush was better than I thought it would be which was great. I hadn't realised but this polish is actually scented. Usually I stay away from scented polish but I quite liked it. 

I would definitely recommend this polish and will be buying myself some colours from this collection in the future.

What do you think? Have you tried any polish from this collection? If so, what did you think about it?









3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous bubblegum pink! The formula looks great and so even!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award if you'd like to have a look :): http://alwaysalwaysunpresentable.wordpress.com/2013/08/04/the-liebster-award/#more-1284

    Gillian xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you sooo much!:-)i really appreciate it!:)

      Delete
  2. Great post! This looks good, Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete