Wednesday 28 August 2013

Butter London Polish: Trout Pout


I was so excited when I got some Butter London polishes for my birthday as I had never tried them before but had always wanted to. Trout Pout is an unusual pinky peach shade which I love because I don't actually have any other polishes which are a similar colour. It looks more peach when it is in the bottle but once on the nails there is a hint of pink and the polish is quite bright. I really like the square bottles this polish comes in. I was slightly worried that the brush would let this polish down because it is rather thin but it was actually ok when it came to application. The polish itself is slightly thinner than most polishes being sold on the high street just now but again the formula turned out to be quite nice. I only needed two coats for the polish to be opaque and streak free. I found that this polish dried pretty fast because it was thinner. 

Overall, I really like this polish and think it is such a unique colour. 

Have you tried any Butter London polishes? What do you think of them? Let me know your thoughts!








4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I would love to buy one too but um do you know where I could get this from?

    LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour!:-) yes you can buy butter London in John Lewis:) and I'm sure your nearest John Lewis will have a better selection!:-)xx

      Delete
  2. I´ve never tried Butter London, i´ve heard so much about it though so I would just have to get my hands on some polishes soon:) This is a very lovely shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really like this polish!u totally should try it!:)

      Delete