Sunday 25 August 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips : Fly With Me


I ordered these Sally Hansen Fly With Me Nail Polish Strips from Amazon and couldn't wait to wear them. I applied them on a day when I needed cheering up and thought that the multicoloured butterfly pattern would definitely do this. I hadn't realised when I ordered these nail polish strips but I think they came all the way from the USA. Unfortunately, like another set of these nail strips I had ordered from America one half of the pack of nail strips were just about all stuck to their protective covers. This meant they would rip and be ruined. Luckily I managed to use the other half of the set to cover all of my nails.

I ordered quite a few designs at the same time so I am hoping that none of the others are ruined but they might be. I think its important to highlight this because it is a real shame that they are not in perfect condition. It makes application much more difficult.

On a positive note I think these butterfly nail strips look awesome. I love that the butterflies are on a white background. I think it makes them stand out even more.

I am a huge fan of these nail polish strips but I would maybe recommend staying away from packs from the USA. I will let you know how I get on with the other designs I have ordered.

What do you think of the design? Let me know your thoughts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment