Sunday 18 August 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips : Fur-Ocious Vocals


Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips in Fur-Ocious Vocals seem like they are just another leopard print pattern but I think they are so much cooler than that. These nail polish strips have an amazing blue leopard print on a metallic background. You might think that you would be just as well painting a blue leopard print pattern on to your nails yourself but there is something so special about Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips. I think that these nail polish strips looked great on my nails. If you are not very confident with painting leopard print patterns onto your nails then these could be an alternative for you.

I would love to hear your thoughts on these nail polish strips.

Here is the link to my main review of Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips:





No comments:

Post a Comment