Monday 5 August 2013

Double Polka Dot Nail Art


I decided to create a polka dot design where I had one colour of polka dot with a different colour of polka dot on top of it. Therefore, I have named this design the double polka dot design haha! Probably not a very original name but I really didn't know what to call it. I used Barry M's Prickly Pear polish for the base colour and then Greenberry for the first round of polka dots. I then used my dotting tool again to dot Barry M's Grapefruit, which is a pink polish, over the turquoise polka dots. This was the result. I think it is pretty cute. I wanted the pink polka dots to be a bit paler than they were though. 

What do you think of this design? Which colours do you use to create polka dot nail art?







7 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love the Barry M Gelly polishes!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Just stumbled upon your blog & I thoroughly enjoy it, I'm getting really great inspiration for my own nails now so I think you for that!

    I recently just started blogging too, would be great to hear what you think of my blog so far! Thanks :)

    http://www.iamciaramcdonnell.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As thank you for that lovely comment!i shall indeed check out your blog!:-)

      Delete