Wednesday 7 August 2013

Maybelline Forever Strong Gel Nail Polish : Mint For Life


Maybelline's Forever Strong Gel Nail polish in Mint For Life is awesome in so many different ways. I am loving this range of nail polish. I recently reviewed a pink polish called Bubble Gum from this range and was really impressed. Mint For Life is a gorgeous pale mint green polish which I think is very similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple polish. It looks more blue in the photos but it is mint in real life. I absolutely love the wide brush and amazing gel formula of this polish. I think I really prefer gel polishes to normal polishes now.  Within two coats there are no streaks and the polish dries pretty quickly too. I cannot get enough of mint polish at the moment so I can never have to many! I would definitely recommend this polish, especially if you would like an Essie Mint Candy Apple dupe. 

Have you tried this polish? What did you think of it? Let me know what your favourite mint polishes are too! 









6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful colour. Thanks for the comment on my blog x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful colour!! Right up my street.. I would like to try this out now, Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite nail polish at the moment, it is so long lasting!

    xo

    The Shelley Diaries

    ReplyDelete