Friday 29 January 2016

Cath Kidston Penguin Mug

Uh oh! My Cath Kidston addiction has struck again! I bought this adorable Penguin Mug for my Mum as Christmas present and I think she loves it as much as I do. This mug is so great for transitioning from Christmas mugs to winter mugs in January. That may sound like a ridiculous statement but I'm sure we all agree that when we have to put away our special festive drinking apparatus it is really sad. So why not brighten up January with some cute wee penguins?!

This is such a sweet mug! What do you guys think about this Cath Kidston Penguin Mug? Is it something you would like to spend your winter months drinking out of? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. This looks so cute! I love Cath Kidston, never seen a penguin print from the brand before! :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its adorable isn't it hehehe:)i have never seen anything with penguins from cath kidston before either:)thank so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete