Friday 29 January 2016

MAC Warm Neutrals Palette

I finally bought the MAC Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette after months of consideration. I knew I really did want to buy it I was just trying to resist it. I actually think the shades in this palette are much better suited to me than the shades in the Cool Neutrals Palette which my Mum bought me for my birthday last year. 

Ultimately, I couldn't resist the beautiful warm matte and shimmery shades in this eyeshadow palette. I love that there are a mixture of pink shades, brown shades and golden shades in this palette. I feel like this makes it every neutral eyeshadow fans dream palette. I am very excited to start using it.

What do you guys think of MAC's Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette? Do you have this palette or would you like to buy it? Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment